NetBSD patches: how to move forward

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Mon Jul 30 15:50:39 PDT 2012

On 07/27/12 01:45 PM, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> No comments and no commits for my patches in the last week.
>
> Is there a procedure I should follow so these don't get dropped, or
> should I just be more patient because it's holiday season? :)

Even during non-holiday seasons, patience is advisable for patches
outside the well-maintained areas (Xserver, active drivers).
There's only a few of us who go through the rest so we try not to
let stuff slip through, even if we don't get to it right away.

> Should I keep sending patches in the meantime? (Lots more to come.)

Sure.   Though after enough of them (where "enough" is vaguely defined)
we may just ask you to get commit access to push them yourself.

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com