[UPDATE][HOTEL] XDC2012 - Announcement

Egbert Eich eich at suse.com
Fri Jul 13 05:29:09 PDT 2012

Please Register!
================
Just to beat the drums a bit more and give you some updates:

Currently we have 16 registered participants for XDC 2012 in Nuernberg
there only 11 weeks until the event, so if you have not done so already:
- if you are on a corporate budget please ping your corporate bean
  counter for a travel travel budget
- if you are not on a corporate budget or cannot get your company to
  fund your attendance please make sure to contact the X.Org Foundation
  Board of Directors for travel funding: send email to
                       board at foundation.x.org
and register!

Also we are still looking for talks ;) So if you have anything that's
interesting please put a note at: http://wiki.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2012/Program

Hotel Update
============

We have negotiated a deal with the
          Azimut Hotel (http://www.azimuthotels.com)
          Kaulbachstr 1
	  90408 Nuernberg
	  tel.: +49 911 3657 0
	  FAX.: +49 911 3657 448
	  email: reservierung.nuernberg at azimuthotels.com

We can get rooms for EUR 68/night for a single room including
breakfast and free wireless access.

You can make your reservation either by email, phone or fax.

A number of rooms are held for XDC participants, to get one
please register until
       August 18th, 2012.

Please state the "Res. No. 142733" with your reservation.

For further question please don't hesitate to contact me
at e4t_at_freenet.de.

Have a good weekend and see you soon on XDC!

Cheers,
	Egbert.