Integrating NetBSD patches?

Thomas Klausner tk at giga.or.at
Tue Jul 10 05:16:36 PDT 2012

Hi!

I'm currently looking at migrating the changes NetBSD has in its copy
of xorg in the NetBSD CVS tree into pkgsrc. (Just to get an overview
if I'll manage to do that or if it's too much effort).

This means extracting all the local patches. I guess that most of
these haven't been fed upstream to you yet.

Are you interested in merging them? If yes, please let me know which
way to do that so the effort on both sides is not too high and we can
make progress on this topic.

(Just for managing expectations: Nearly none of the patches was made by
me, so I can cite commit messages quickly, but not always the reason
behind them.)

Thank you,
 Thomas