server-1.11-branch status

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Feb 23 21:08:02 PST 2012

1.11.4 was the last 1.11 release that I scheduled in the X.org calendar, but I wanted to "wait and see" if it made sense to do a 1.11.5 release.  Seeing as how there's not really anything critical on the server-1.11-branch, and 1.12.0 is just a little over a week away, I wanted to send a note that 1.11 is pretty much "done" at this point.  We'll be shifting focus to server-1.12-branch as the stable branch after the release of 1.12.0.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions about how to improve the stable branch release process, please send me an email.  Short of that, I plan to just keep doing what we've been doing.

Thanks,
Jeremy