[PULL v2] XResource extension v1.2

Erkki Seppala erkki.seppala at vincit.fi
Tue Apr 17 08:15:28 PDT 2012

On 17.04.2012 08:07, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> BTW, I was just looking at libXRes, and unless I'm missing something,
> it appears these changes never got pulled/pushed to it, nor did the
> xcb-proto ones.   We seem to have the resourceproto changes and the
> server changes, but I don't see any way for clients to use.   Oops?
>
> Is the below pull request still the best source to use for libXRes
> &  xcb-proto?

They seem to apply fine, and there haven't been updated, so yes.
However, I'm wondering on which tree the server side is integrated into,
not on fdo/xorg/xserver master surely? Or then my git-fu is too poor :).

In any case I can put a merged-against-current-HEAD version of the X
server changes available, if they are needed.