[Pull Request] Glamor: A 2D rendering acceleration implementation based on OpenGL

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Tue Sep 27 11:05:12 PDT 2011

[Fixed cc to xorg-devel instead of xorg, since xorg is for discussing usage,
  xorg-devel where we discuss changes to the code - the same goes for the IRC
  channels btw.]

Well, you request reviews by mailing xorg-devel and asking for them, not
skipping straight to "This is ready to merge to master, pull it in."

Just a quick glance through git log -p output on a local pull of that branch
shows it's not ready for merging - there's tons of highlighted whitespace
errors and some obvious style inconsistencies with the existing code base,
as well as with itself.  (Some files switch back and forth between different
amounts of space per indent level between different functions or even in the
same function.)

It would also be nice if it built, but my attempt to do so fails with:
  "glamor_ddx.c", line 34: cannot find include file: <gbm.h>
which suggests more work is needed on the configure.ac checks.

	-alan-

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com