[PULL] bus cleanup, darwin hw/xfree86, build regression fixes

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Sep 23 20:21:54 PDT 2011

On Sep 23, 2011, at 16:22, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> Hi Keith,
>
> I believe this failure is coming from b61950dc616402bbf3fb0774e9289d32c0f42c83 which removed these from xfree86/common/xf86str.h
>
> #include "xf86Pci.h"
> #include <pciaccess.h>
>
> I squashed your change below into b61950dc616402bbf3fb0774e9289d32c0f42c83 and pushed the new branch.
>
> I'm also testing it on tifa32-linux tinderbox:
> http://tinderbox.x.org/builds/2011-09-23-0007

A few failures in various video drivers ... but they should be simple enough to address (a quick check looks like #include <pciaccess.h> will probably take care of some of the issues) ... wouldn't it be great if the drivers were in the tree so this could all be addressed together... /duck

I'll start working though the various drivers next week and leave it to you if you want to merge this before that is all done.  Waiting a bit longer will also give others (Mark) time to review.