X.Org Developer's Conference: content needed

Michael Larabel michael.larabel at phoronix.com
Mon Sep 5 13:39:10 PDT 2011

Here's a near-final pre-XDC2011 update for attending the event in
Chicago from 12 to 14 September.

== ATTENDANCE ==

If you will be attending the event but haven't added your name to the
Attendee list, please do so: http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2011/Attendees

Also, if you are attending and haven't added yourself to the events
mailing list, please do so as it will be the mailing list used if there
are any last minute changes - http://lists.x.org/mailman/listinfo/events

== PROGRAM ==

The tentative schedule for XDC2011 Chicago has been published @
http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2011/Program

If you are a speaker and have any issues with the schedule, please let
me know. If you still would like to propose a talk, there are still
slots available, just add it to the Ideas area of the Wiki page and it
will be worked into the schedule.

== SUNDAY MEET-UP ==

As many of the attendees are arriving by the early weekend, an informal
meet-up is being figured out for Sunday afternoon at a pub in the
downtown area for those interested. More details should be available
later in the week. Likewise, on Saturday I'll already be showing a few
of the attendees around Chicago, but the exact plans are unknown at the
moment.

If you have any further questions, please let me or the board know.

-- Michael