eGalax USB Touchscreen support it recent X.org

Cedric Sodhi manday at gmx.net
Fri Oct 28 02:13:49 PDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 08:06:02AM +1000, Peter Hutterer wrote:
> please file a bug, assign it to me and attach your xorg.log, xorg.conf (if
> any) and the evtest output for this device (bonus points for evtest-capture
> output so I can reproduce it here)
>
> Cheers,
>   Peter

Hello Peter,

great you could reply. Can you please specify on which tracker I should
file the bug, since it is not strictly a bug in the wacom driver?

As promised, here is the PDF which I received from EETI. I already asked
Timmy Cheng of EETI to allow me to also forward the tarbal and possibly
partake in this discussion.

As for evtest output (I assume the capture is included?), see my other
mail.

http://i.imgur.com/yJtWM.jpg
--
regards, ManDay