OT: hacker public radio shows

Matt Dew marcoz at osource.org
Wed Oct 26 07:59:07 PDT 2011

Hi all,
   Some of you know about hackerpublicradio.org.  For those that don't
it's basically what the name says:  public radio for hackers. Anyone can
record and submit and episode and the only requirement is that the
subject matter is geek oriented.  Some submitters are really, really
good, and some are not so good, but that doesn't matter.  I did several
interviews at XDC in September and submitted those.  You guys have heard
me talk,  so you know the bar must be low. ;)

   I'm spamming the list to try to get people to record and submit some
episodes.  Anything goes. Personally I'd like to hear more about:

1) the people behind X
2) what you're working on
3) how people could help

If anyone is interested but needs/wants help, lemme know.

Also, I figure if we keep having interesting X.org related news floating
around, it'll help with EVoC and GSoC next summer.

thanks,
Matt