[PULL] build fix, GC clipping cleanup

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Oct 17 14:06:55 PDT 2011

On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 08:30:56 -0700, Jamey Sharp <jamey at minilop.net> wrote:

> Alright, the pixmap hooks have weird undocumented constraints, and
> maybe we'll figure out something clever someday. Meanwhile, would you
> please merge the other three commits?

For other ABI changes like this, we've provided compile-time tests you
can use to switch the code without using the X server ABI version
information. That way, it's easy to make video drivers compile across
the change.

The hardest part will be picking a suitable name which makes the
difference reasonably clear.

Otherwise, these changes look good to me; fixing the driver to handle
the change was straightforward.

keith.packard at intel.com