[PULL] prep work for screen crossing fixes

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Mon Oct 3 22:02:28 PDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 02:15:53PM +1000, Peter Hutterer wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 03, 2011 at 09:02:19PM -0700, Keith Packard wrote:
> > On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 13:26:35 +1000, Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net> wrote:
> > Non-text part: multipart/signed
> >
> > >       Store desktop dimensions in screenInfo.
> >
> > Do we need the minimum x/y of the desktop too?
>
> is it ever other than 0/0?

Sure, that's legal (though crazy). Besides the xorg.conf ServerLayout
syntax for positioning a Screen "RightOf", "Below", etc, you can also
set the screen's absolute position.

On another note: When Xinerama is active, it sticks the root window
dimensions in the ConnectionInfo global structure. Does that make this
any easier, or otherwise is there an opportunity for sharing code there?

Jamey