[PULL] bus cleanup, darwin hw/xfree86, build regression fixes

Matthieu Herrb matthieu.herrb at laas.fr
Sun Oct 2 01:33:04 PDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 02, 2011 at 01:11:50AM -0700, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> On Oct 2, 2011, at 00:10, Matthieu Herrb wrote:
>
> > Was the libpciaccess issue solved ?
>
> You're referring to the missing support from libpciaccess, yes?  I'm still waiting on comments from my comments on those patches.
>
> http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2011-September/025663.html
> http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2011-September/025664.html

As far as I'm concerned, I've nothing to add to Mark Kettenis' comment
back in May.  And unfortunatly I haven't had time to try to implement
an OpenBSD bakend.

> Those will need to go in before my series.  If I don't hear back on my comments from ajax by Monday, I'll just push those patches with my edits if everything testes ok.
>
> Is that the only remaining wrinkle?

Until I've done an OpenBSD backend for the map_legacy methods I can't
test anything of this branch unfortunatly.

By reading the code I think we can try to move forward, but the
corresponding changes for at least the most commonly used drivers
should be available before a beta release of xserver 1.12 is done
imho.

--
Matthieu Herrb