Why no activity on this (nasty X segfault) bug?

Simon Thum simon.thum at gmx.de
Mon May 2 13:20:19 PDT 2011

Hi Ian,

you seem not to be used to mailing lists. You should cc all the people
you want to read this mail, i.e. normally everyone already in to or cc
[0]. People read their email, but not the list archive. I did that as I
was interested in the progress on this issue.

I'm just stepping in since I'm affected as well and seemingly there
isn't much missing except for keith to take note of the results you
posted, which should be much more likely now.

@Keith: Please see below.

Cheers,

Simon

[0] If you bcc'ed people, please just ignore this.