[PATCH 11/14] glx: Update some glapi comments
ajax at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 09:17:49 PST 2011
Reviewed-by: Julien Cristau <jcristau at debian.org>
Signed-off-by: Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com>
glx/glapi.c | 38 ++++++--------------------------------
1 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)
diff --git a/glx/glapi.c b/glx/glapi.c
index de5e7ea..f421c24 100644
@@ -22,47 +22,21 @@
* CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- * This file manages the OpenGL API dispatch layer.
- * The dispatch table (struct _glapi_table) is basically just a list
- * of function pointers.
- * There are functions to set/get the current dispatch table for the
- * current thread and to manage registration/dispatch of dynamically
- * added extension functions.
- * It's intended that this file and the other glapi*.[ch] files are
- * flexible enough to be reused in several places: XFree86, DRI-
- * based libGL.so, and perhaps the SGI SI.
- * NOTE: There are no dependencies on Mesa in this code.
+ * This file manages the OpenGL API dispatch layer. There are functions
+ * to set/get the current dispatch table for the current thread and to
+ * manage registration/dispatch of dynamically added extension functions.
- * Versions (API changes):
- * 2000/02/23 - original version for Mesa 3.3 and XFree86 4.0
- * 2001/01/16 - added dispatch override feature for Mesa 3.5
- * 2002/06/28 - added _glapi_set_warning_func(), Mesa 4.1.
- * 2002/10/01 - _glapi_get_proc_address() will now generate new entrypoints
- * itself (using offset ~0). _glapi_add_entrypoint() can be
- * called afterward and it'll fill in the correct dispatch
- * offset. This allows DRI libGL to avoid probing for DRI
- * drivers! No changes to the public glapi interface.
+ * This code was originally general enough to be shared with Mesa, but
+ * they diverged long ago, so this is now just enough support to make
+ * indirect GLX work.
#define PUBLIC _X_EXPORT
More information about the xorg-devel