X.Org Developers Conference 2011, 12 - 14 September, Chicago

Michael Larabel michael.larabel at phoronix.com
Tue Jul 12 14:08:41 PDT 2011

As a reminder, there's two months left until XDC2011 is taking place in
Chicago.

Main Page: http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2011

If you'd like to be added as an attendee:
http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2011/Attendees [Please try to confirm
your attendance soon to get a better idea for volume and the Argonne
National Laboratory may be providing an optional evening tour, etc that
require knowing a rough head count in advance.]

If you'd like to contribute to the program:
http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2011/Program

Thanks & Cheers,
Michael Larabel