more patches for linking docs

Matt Dew marcoz at osource.org
Fri Jul 1 12:11:58 PDT 2011

A couple quick patches to allow some links in the shapelib doc.

Also,
Up until now all, and including these patches, the id attributes have been
all lowercase rather than matching the case of the text their for,
IE: MapError:  id='maperror' instead of 'id='MapError'.   xml is case sensitive so
everything that links to these must match the case.

I thought this would be more consistent however after thinking about it and seeing someone
comment on the irc about a function and a declared constant being identical except
for capitolization, I think now  I made the wrong choice.

Thoughts?  Should I stop making the id attributes all lowercase and
instead make them match whatever item they are for? That will require going back
and updating all the previous ids at some point.

marcoz