[PULL] Accumulated small input changes

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Thu Apr 28 07:55:34 PDT 2011

Hi Keith,
The following changes since commit 918a9c99cf2ebc73acb34b95f597904b93c690d9:

  Merge remote-tracking branch 'jeremyhu/master' (2011-04-22 11:20:16 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://people.freedesktop.org/~daniels/xserver for-keith

All fairly trivial input changes; the four from myself and one from
Chase have been sitting in a for-peter branch I made three months ago,
but apparently I forgot or he forgot to pull.  Either way, all reviewed.

Alan Coopersmith (1):
      Move event filter initializer out of the structure itself

Chase Douglas (1):
      Input: Pass co-ordinates by reference to transformAbsolute

Daniel Stone (4):
      Input: Add DeepestSpriteWin macro
      Input: Fix event size confusion in CheckPassiveGrabsOnWindow
      Input: Make CheckPassiveGrabsOnWindow take InternalEvent
      Input: Simplify CheckPassiveGrabsOnWindow loop

 dix/getevents.c    |   28 +++---
 include/dix.h      |    2 +-
 include/inputstr.h |    3 +

Cheers,
Daniel

PS: Sorry this isn't signed, Mutt in Debian sid doesn't work with GPG
    anymore.  Nice.