Build error: pixmapPrivate

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Thu Sep 30 07:11:54 PDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 09:52:30AM -0400, Adam Jackson wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-09-29 at 22:48 +0200, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
>
> > As we learned on XDS, this sort of, what others would call, basic
> > diligence, like testing some graphics drivers first, would only be
> > reserved for drivers which would've been merged back into the server
> > tree.
>
> You're putting words in people's mouths there.  You can stop doing that
> any time now, it's getting a bit tiring.
>
> - ajax

I am not sure whether Michael Larabel already made the audio or video
recordings of the "xserver 1.10 planning" session available. The above
is the interpretation that i made of some of the statements made during
that "discussion".

Maybe this is not exactly what you or Keith meant, but it is how it was
understood. Feel free to elaborate on what you really meant.

Luc Verhaegen.