Out-of-tree/off-site X.Org documentation

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Sep 24 14:59:31 PDT 2010

Following up on Matt's call for other sources of X documentation to
consider collecting to improve our user and developer documentation,
here's a few I use either directly or for sending to others:

- User documentation, pasted into #xorg IRC regularly:

  http://who-t.blogspot.com/2009/04/zapping-server.html
  http://who-t.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-evdev-middle-mouse-button-emulation.html
  http://who-t.blogspot.com/2008/07/input-configuration-in-nutshell.html
	(and I'm sure several more from Peter's blog)

  http://wiki.debian.org/XStrikeForce/InputHotplugGuide
  http://wiki.debian.org/XStrikeForce/HowToRandR12

  http://www.xs4all.nl/~zweije/xauth.html

- Developer documentation:

  http://keithp.com/~keithp/talks/
  http://tronche.com/gui/x/

- Collections of links to other documents:

  http://www.rahul.net/kenton/xsites.html
  http://www.delicious.com/alanc/bundle:XWindowSystem

Anyone else have others to contribute/suggest?

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com