dead code in build.sh?

Matt Dew matt at osource.org
Tue Sep 21 12:25:56 PDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Mikhail Gusarov
<dottedmag at dottedmag.net> wrote:

> Twas brillig at 11:17:51 20.09.2010 UTC-06 when matt at osource.org did gyre and gimble:
>
>  MD> Would I be burned in effigy if I asked about:
>  MD> 1) just moving the build system away from autotools to cmake
>
> What for? Are there any benefits, beside "cool progress bars"? BTW,
> did CMake grow the cross-compilation ability already?

I'm still looking at that, hence the slow response.   That's part of
the question.   Though "Cool progress bars", are pretty high on my
reason for asking.    Everything else is just fluff.  (that's a joke,
just in case anyone takes that serious.)

For cross-compiling:  I dont know.  Google's got this:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling