for GSoC: looking for a PCI Permedia 3 (VX1, GVX1)

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 20:00:00 PDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Mark Marshall <mark.marshall at csr.com> wrote:
> On 04/05/2010 15:20, Matt Turner wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I've been accepted to the GSoC this year. My proposal is here [1].
>>
> Hi.
>
> I've been following your progress on this, and am interested to know how you
> got on.  I've managed to find your code archive [2], and I've had a quick
> look through it, but is the promised documentation anywhere?  I'd be very
> interested to read it.
>
> Thanks for the great work.
>
> MM
>
> [2]
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/mattst88/glint.git;a=summary

Hey Mark,
Thanks for the email.You can download my code and documentation from
the GSoC site [1] (I just posted it). Hope you find it useful. Neither
the driver nor the documentation is completed by any stretch of the
imagination. That is to say, I intend to keep working on both, but
they're complete enough for GSoC.

Thanks for the interest.

Matt

[1] http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2010-xorg/downloads/list