Additive (not linear) compositing when using GLX

Rendaw rendaw at zarbosoft.com
Mon Oct 18 10:57:25 PDT 2010

  On 10/18/2010 02:49 AM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> you are not producing a premultiplied alpha result. fix that and presto. :)
I guess I sort of expected glx to handle that, since, should it not, I'd
have to change all my calls to glBlendFunc/glColor, glClearColor, and
all my shader code, right?  Or is there an easier way to get
premultiplication?  Well, I guess transparent applications aren't
exactly common, anyways.

Anyways, thanks, I got it working!  Thank goodness I was wrapping all my
OpenGL calls and not using any shaders! Or something.