[Xorg-driver-geode] xf86-video-geode: Changes to 'master'

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Mon Oct 11 18:23:35 PDT 2010

See my reply.

Otavio,
	Please see the reply too.

Actually, what I want to happen is for "always return MODE_OK". Just as you(Julien, Ajax) have said, this driver's mode_valid() function should filter out the modes that can not be supported by hardware. I totally agree with this point.
But unfortunately, the structure of this function has changed with the patch 5/29/2010.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-geode/commit/?id=e9447f5335681a78cf87ebf8c9659a6fecfc9746
It is as follow:
	1)... return MODE_OK
	2)... return MODE_OK