xf86-video-geode: Changes to 'master'

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Mon Oct 11 17:54:05 PDT 2010

I absolutely know your reply is about the code, not for people.
My explanation is all for the code. I still very appreciate that you can give us suggestion on all the issue and patch. What we want is to make our driver more workable (Now I am in charge of the geode driver maintain work). We can accept all constructive suggestion.
We still need much help from the community and your experienced guys.

Thanks,
Frank