patch:libXt-1.0.8 fix possible NULL access

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Wed Oct 6 01:32:56 PDT 2010

Alan Coopersmith schrieb:
> walter harms wrote:
>>> You appear to have attached a different version of the patch than
>>> in the body of your e-mail - neither git nor patch can apply either
>>> one to the current git tree.   After a bit of manual editing I
>>> finally got one to work, so I fixed the indenting and committed it.
>> I am confused, I used the current 1.0.8 as base. Are the problems
>> related to the tabs or more ?
>
> The patch in your attachment claimed to delete a "/* FIXME: can be NULL */"
> comment that wasn't in the original source, and left a trailing space at the
> end of the line that git rejects.  The one in the message body did not show
> the FIXME comment.

ok, i see,
i forgot the attach the new patchset after i saw that i left my FIXME comment ....
my bad.

BTW:
Intrinsic.c: static char *ExtractLocaleName()
the comment says: Should match the code in Xlib _XlcMapOSLocaleName

but the code in _XlcMapOSLocaleName() look very different. can you take a look please ?

re,
 wh