[PULL hyperpen] cleanups for ABI 12

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Nov 18 08:37:46 PST 2010

Peter Hutterer wrote:
> I had a go at the hyperpen driver, making it build against ABI 12.
> Given that this driver doesn't really see any updates, Manuel has a segfault
> fix but doesn't really plan on future patches either, I removed support for
> pre-ABI 12 to reduce maintainance time. So you need the current X server
> from git to test it. Please file your complaints with the Salzamt.
>
> This code is compile-tested, which of course means it's bug-free.
> Manuel, if you could actually run this and let me know if something broke,
> that'd be great.

Sorry, but I don't have access to a machine, where I can test with an X server
from git. I did development for the hyperpen driver just with the X server, my
distributor provides, which is version 1.7.7.

I can create a patch to fix the driver unload segfault based on the current
official driver source, with my indentation fix patch applied, but I can't
guarantee, that I find the time to get and compile the X server from git.

Yours

Manuel