helping organize x.org documentation

Matt Dew matt at osource.org
Fri May 28 20:37:26 PDT 2010

Mikhail,
   Originally, I did try to create some pages on the xorg wiki like
that.  I created an account and played around.  I found it difficult
to organize stuff.  It was actually easier for me to set up this page.
 That's very possibly just because it's just unfamiliar to me.

All,
In addition to all the comments on the wiki format, does anyone have
any links to/requests for information?  or demos/presentations they
really liked?  Keith, do you have any favorites?  Zack Rusin, do you?
(This goes along with Peter's comment.  For now, I'm mainly interested
in finding the information.)

I've added this page (http://www.osource.org/xorg/Items) as a quick
reference for information I'm still seeking.  This list will grow.

What are folks' thoughts on jhbuild vs build.sh?  Especially any
people who were newbies at one point and tried both.   Pros and cons?
I'm planning on linking to both.

Matt