[RFC] xserver render: animated cursor state dynamically allocated

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at nokia.com
Tue May 4 10:07:02 PDT 2010

Hi,

Let me know how this idea looks to you. It's a very messy code though and hard
to review.

I haven't tested with several cursors, neither hotplug. But I don't see any
apparent reasons why not work.

Probably we might want remove all private scheme and glue AnimCurStateRec in
DeviceIntRec, given cursor is a always-in feature right now - well, shouldn't.
We'll need to set some sort of AnimCursorFree if this idea sounds okay.

Tiago Vignatti (3):
  render: removed unused macro from animcursor
  render: remove unused animcursor fields from private rec
  render: set anim cursor state for pointer enable devices only

 dix/devices.c       |    3 ++
 render/picturestr.h |    3 ++