[PULL] DRI2 XID confusion fixes

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Sun May 2 17:57:13 PDT 2010

Here's a pull request for the four patches I sent out earlier.  The
dix resource patch has been updated to also update the element count
for FreeClientNeverRetainResources() and FreeClientResources(), which
also didn't keep the count up to date.  Also in the patch is a fix for
LookupClientResourceComplex() and FreeClientNeverRetainResources()
reentrancy.  These two functions didn't check the element count and
restart if changed after the callback, which makes them non-reentrant.

Owen, I added a Tested-by from you for the DRI2 XID fix since we were
working on that together and you were testing the patch in the fedora
X server.  I hope that's OK.

The following changes since commit a80b1f888f2f7674a715d512ab950eeadee20448:
  Keith Packard (1):
        Merge remote branch 'jeremyhu/master'

are available in the git repository at:

  git://people.freedesktop.org/~krh/xserver dri2-resource-fixes

Kristian Høgsberg (4):
      dix: Update element count in FreeResource*()
      glxdri2: Hard-code the extension version we need
      list.h: Add list_for_each_entry_safe()
      dri2: Take an XID for tracking the DRI2 drawable

 dix/resource.c            |   17 +++++-
 glx/glxcmds.c             |   23 ++++---
 glx/glxdri.c              |    8 ++-
 glx/glxdri2.c             |   16 +++--
 glx/glxdriswrast.c        |    8 ++-
 glx/glxscreens.h          |    6 +-