[PULL] misc XQuartz fixes

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sun May 2 15:28:44 PDT 2010

On May 1, 2010, at 12:50, Keith Packard wrote:

> On Sat, 01 May 2010 11:07:20 -0700, Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at apple.com> wrote:
>> drawable *is* pWin->drawable.
>>
>> i put the hunk insid ifdef ROOTLESS per your comment, but I wonder if
>> miPaintwindow should return early in the general case if if is called
>> with an UNDRAWABLE_WINDOW
>
> Ah, ok. I don't think we need to add this check in the general case;
> input-only windows can't ever get exposures.

Ok, thanks.  In that case, these should be ready to pull:

The following changes since commit 40858960c02a7694b0e1b72e2a986805580ff6f1:
  Keith Packard (1):
        Delete loop with no effect from GlyphUninit

are available in the git repository at:

  git://anongit.freedesktop.org/~jeremyhu/xserver master

Jeremy Huddleston (3):
      rootless: Remove an unneeded comment
      rootless: Add some sanity checking to miPaintWindow
      XQuartz GLX: Change around includes for better compatability with different OS versions

Oliver McFadden (1):
      x-list.c: null-returning function malloc() was called without checking

 hw/xquartz/GL/indirect.c        |    2 ++
 hw/xquartz/GL/visualConfigs.c   |    3 ++-
 hw/xquartz/xpr/x-list.c         |    1 +
 mi/miexpose.c                   |    3 +++
 miext/rootless/rootlessWindow.c |    4 ----