[Xorg-driver-geode] Rendering in geode

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Mon Jun 28 18:03:54 PDT 2010

Tim,

	I'll check if our off-screen memory is run out of. Haven't check
the log. Today, I'll use gdb to see what happens in different FB size,
How the off-screen is used in rendering.
	Because the rendering issue in firefox is not a fixed issue, it
appears randomly with refresh button, so that can make sure the memory
use could have some problem. Rendering bug has been fixed by my patch.

Thanks,
Frank