Rendering in geode

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Wed Jun 23 01:33:39 PDT 2010

Thanks, Michel.
Actually this bug is caused by my new patch. My new patch is to handle the PictOpOver operation condition. So I still make sure this is caused by PictOpOver.
Does the PictOpOver has relationship with glyph rendering? If there is good client application to test the glyph rendering, that could be better. I don't know how to narrow down this bug. If other program can reproduce it, it is better. Any advice to this? Rendercheck ?

Frank