Rendering in geode

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Tue Jun 22 02:40:36 PDT 2010

Morton,

	We do need a complete description on the condition that the Source coordinates are outside the image. Because when I fixed this, another rendering issue in firefox is appearing with my patch. Some characters are missing in the rendering in firefox. It's not very to orientate the bug place, so can you provide me a good article to give a complete vision on these special conditions? That is very important for our driver's rendering work.

Thanks,
Frank