xserver devel process

Deen Sethanandha deenseth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 20:46:47 PDT 2010

Hello,

  I am a PhD student at Portland State University and my advisor is Bart
Massey.  I would like to volunteer working on things related to the
contribution process.  I would love to help setting up the patchwork for the
X.org project if there is no one working on it.

 I am currently working on GSoC 2010, trying to improve the patchwork in
order to address 2 problems.

  1) Patches are lost or ignored
  2) Patches are difficult to be discovered unless they are directly
assigned.

  The full detail of the proposal is on
http://deen.sethanandha.com/2010/04/09/gsoc2010-proposal/.

   I am in the process of trying to set Patchwork on my Ubuntu and plan to
test it on the Xorg mailing list.

Best Regards,
Deen