dixSetPrivate regression

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sun Jun 6 20:48:19 PDT 2010

Right.  This was the change that was merged in:

-    if(!dixRequestPrivate(driGCKey, sizeof(DRIGCRec)))
+    if(!dixRegisterPrivateKey(&driGCKeyRec, PRIVATE_GC, sizeof(DRIGCRec)))
        return FALSE;

-    if(!dixRequestPrivate(driWrapScreenKey, sizeof(DRIWrapScreenRec)))
+    if(!dixRegisterPrivateKey(&driWrapScreenKeyRec, PRIVATE_WINDOW, sizeof(DRIWrapScreenRec)))
        return FALSE;

What is the correct way to do this with the new API, or was this always broken and we never knew it?