XDS2010 talks will be recorded?

Michael Larabel michael.larabel at phoronix.com
Sun Jul 25 19:21:35 PDT 2010

Yep. Interesting questions/answers I usually end up writing them down
anyways. Back at XDS Edinburgh I also posted some of my notes on the X
Wiki, which I suppose I can do again this year if requested. The rest of
my notes from this year (and previous years) are to be available @
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=search&q=XDS The video and/or
audio links will also be there.

-- Michael