[Xcb] Porting the rest of the X.Org apps to xcb

Lev Babiev harley at hosers.org
Sun Jul 18 14:20:14 PDT 2010

> At least at a quick glance, I think these could be fairly
> straightforward to port to XCB, though whether it's worth the effort
> for all of them is debatable:
>
>    backlight, ico, xcmsdb, xcompmgr, xdriinfo, xhost, xinit, xkill,

I took a stab at porting xhost to xcb, but it looks like some host
family definitions are only available in Xau. With Krb5 currently
disabled, there are no protocol requests to depend on; however, there
are host family definitions such as FamilyLocalHost and FamilyNetname
that are only defined in Xauth.h. Should these be included in
xcb_family_t?

I also couldn't see any defition of server interpreted address structure
in xcb.

Cheers,
Lev