Current 1.9 release blocking bugs
keithp at keithp.com
Wed Jul 14 12:41:17 PDT 2010
Here's the current list of bugs blocking the 1.9 release:
A couple of rendering issues remaining that need Xlib test
cases, and then a handful of input bugs. Otherwise, I think
we're in good shape.
* 3040: Bad interaction between xinerama and xfs
Recent ignore/attend changes may make this easy to fix.
* 3370: Suggested change for ConfineTo
Patch in bug, testing needed.
* 4652: Xv + Silkenmouse = Lethal race condition
This sure looks like a driver bug -- the frame is only updated in normal
process execution, so if there is synchronization required, that's the
driver's problem. I'm tempted to close this one as 'not our problem'.
* 7681: zero-sized a1 glyphs stop further text drawing
Still need a pure Render test case to verify that this is fixed.
* 11053: Buffer overflow in fbCopyArea()
Still no clue
* 11503: Xserver 1.3 crash in fbPolyline() when using xpdf
Test case required.
* 14267: Xserver ignores Option PreferredMode for the second output when there's a Preferred for the first output
This isn't getting fixed for 1.9; I'm removing the dependency.
* 14648: DamageSubtract is misdesigned, making DeltaRectangles mode unusable
I don't think this is a bug; I'm closing it.
* 23938: keys occasionally get stuck with xorg-server 18.104.22.1681
I haven't heard from Peter on this one
* 23985: Excessive core motion events for subpixel motions
This is essentially a feature request to reduce duplicate motion events.
* 24094: CTRL-ALT-F1 doesn't switch to VT1 (provides garbage input to terminal instead)
* 24856: xorg-server-1.7.1 mouse cursor not moving from MouseKeys
* 25801: Switching VT re-enables XBell(), ignoring 'xset b off'
* 27428: xrandr events delayed until a key is pressed
Anyone have a test case?
* 27804: Enter/Leave event woes with multiple master devices.
keith.packard at intel.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg-devel