[PULL] PointerKey fixes, stuck grab fix

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Jul 1 20:51:08 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:38:53 +1000, Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net> wrote:

> Unless I specifically tell you, simply ignore any patches that are from me
> or input-related. I do try to send you pull requests, even if it's just one
> or two that need to go on master.

Ok, cool. Please feel free to chime in on patches that you see on the
list that you'll take; that would make things less ambiguous for me.

I would like to see Reviewed-by: lines in your tree though, although
there are sometimes when no-one *can* review them, I realize.

> can you just revert the ones in your tree and then pull in? should save us
> both some time and it won't affect bisecting either.

That worked great. Good thinking!

keith.packard at intel.com