Internationalize xload

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Fri Jan 15 22:30:05 PST 2010

Upstreaming some changes we've had in the Solaris xload for almost 10
years, now that I've finally gotten around to integrating them with
the autotools build.

I know this doesn't have the full whizbang integration found in many
packages that utilize the GNU gettextize autotools support, but I've
not had time to learn how to use that well yet, and this works for
this simple program.   (If someone else wants to tackle that, or
otherwise better supporting translation in the few X.Org programs
that are internationalized, that could be a good future project
to discuss on xorg-devel.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com