libXt-1.0.8

Pedro Parra petepm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:51:11 PDT 2010

Hi thanks for you help.

I have version 0.23 for pkg-config

When I run the pkg-config --print-errors --cflags xt .... I get:

Package xt was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing 'xt.pc'
No package 'xt' found.

I added the path:

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

and still get the same error message. If I run:

pkg-config --cflags glib-2.0

I get:

-I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include

I checked /usr/share/aclocal/ for the pkg.m4 file but It is not there.

So I reinstalled the pkg-config-0.23.
./configure --prefix=/usr
make
make install