libXt-1.0.8

Pedro Parra petepm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:59:36 PDT 2010

Hi I've been trying to compile the libXt-1.0.8 library for my embedded
system but keep getting the same error message.
I downloaded the tar.gz archive and I run ./autogen.sh
I get the next error message:
./configure: line 12618: syntax error near unexpected token 'XT, '
./configure: line 12618: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(XT, sm ice x11 xproto kbproto)`

I checked some lines before and found:
./configure: line 4521: PKG_PROG_PKG_CONFIG: command not found

It seems as if the pkgconfig packages is not installed but I believe it is
installed, since I can type pkg-config --help and I get the help menu. I can
see all the .pc files from different libraries under /usr/lib/pkgconfig

Anyways I need to compile the Xt library in order to compile the ghostscript
library.

Any help would be appreciated.