protocol & driver releases needed for Xorg 1.9

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Tue Aug 10 08:23:08 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 00:34 -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:

> glproto:

Pushed 1.4.12.

> kbproto:

Pushed 1.0.5.

> renderproto:

Fixed the spec to reflect what we actually decided for recursive alpha
maps (they're undefined, don't do that), and pushed 0.11.1.

> videoproto:

Pushed 2.3.1.

> x11proto:

Pushed 7.0.18.

> xextproto:

Pushed 7.1.2.

> xf86-input-aiptek:

Pushed 1.3.1.

> xf86-input-evdev:
> xf86-input-keyboard:
> xf86-input-mouse:

Deferring to Peter / Alan.

> xf86-input-vmmouse:

Fixed distcheck and pushed 12.6.10.

> xf86-video-ast:
>    Multiple commits from ASPEED that change code with no useful log message

Charming.  Mostly looks to be support for the AST2300.  Pushed 0.91.10.

> xf86-video-ati:

Deferring to Alex.

> xf86-video-geode:

Deferring to Martin-Éric.

> xf86-video-glide:

I thought we'd called this one abandoned?  Deferring to whoever still
cares.

> xf86-video-i128:

Pushed 1.3.4

> xf86-video-mga:

Pushed 1.4.13.

> xf86-video-radeonhd:
> 	49 commits since 1.3.0

Deferring to whoever still cares.

> xf86-video-vmware:

Pushed 11.0.2.

> xf86-video-xgi:
>    33 commits, including several that defy description in a short
>    summary like this, since 1.5.1

Pushed 1.6.0.

> xf86-video-xgixp:

Pushed 1.8.0.