libX11 build failure

Sun Sep 27 10:45:57 PDT 2009

Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> If it's selecting automake 1.10.2 then the check for AM_SILENT_RULES
> being defined should report that it's not and that section of the
> Makefile.am should be commented out.

Well, it would have been if I'd put the AM_CONDITIONAL *before* the
AC_OUTPUT that creates the Makefiles, instead of after.   Doh!  Sorry
about that.   Guess I pasted it in a different location when I was
getting it ready to commit than when I tested on the automake-1.10
system.   Sorry about that - commit to fix has been pushed to git now.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com