man xrandr

Éric Piel E.A.B.Piel at tudelft.nl
Wed Oct 28 03:02:17 PDT 2009

Op 28-10-09 09:52, Bernard Siaud alias Troumad schreef:
> Hello
>
> I try to translate "man xrandr" in french.
> I have a problem : I think that the english version is false !
>
> Can somebody try the option "--transform" ?
>
> I think that the point (x y) of the real screnn give the point
> of the virtual screen.

Hi,
I'm the one who wrote this part of the man-page. Just wrote it out of
guessing, so it can easily be wrong. However, Mandriva Cooker mailing
list is not the right place, so I'm forwarding the question to xorg-devel.

Anybody knows the actual formula of the transform function? Or is it
already specified in some protocol documentation?

Eric