[PULL -v2] XACE and SELinux updates for server-1.6-branch

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Oct 22 17:12:22 PDT 2009

Excerpts from Eamon Walsh's message of Fri Oct 16 06:36:58 +0900 2009:
> Hi Keith,
>
> Please pull these updates into server-1.6-branch.

Sorry I missed this.

> [Missed 1 commit on the first attempt -- sorry for the spam].

If you've got additional commits to merge, this is exactly the right
thing to do, reply to your original message with the longer merge
request. I'll always catch both at the same time.

>        xselinux: switch from x_device to separate x_pointer and x_keyboard classes.

This duplicates of IsPointerDevice -- please export the one from
dix/events.c and use that. Also, should we back-port the patch for
devices that have valuators, no keys and no buttons?

>        xselinux: Note something in the log if disabled by boolean.

'disabled by boolean' seems like a cryptic message to me.

>        xselinux: Allow SetWindowCreateContext to be used for pixmaps as well.

Are you going to fix the name of this request at some point?

keith.packard at intel.com