Tinderbox regression: libX11 specs

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) yselkowitz at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 19 20:10:03 PDT 2009

On 19/10/2009 20:09, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
> libX11's documentation is failing to build after this commit:
>
> http://tinderbox.x.org/builds/2009-10-19-0038/logs/libX11/

I'm fairly certain that adding -I$(srcdir) isn't the real problem; both
construct and bombadil successfully built libX11, as have I on Cygwin
and alanc on Solaris.  (solarsail's build has been broken since the
specs were first moved over, days before my commit, as it is missing the
necessary macros.)

Some googling shows that the groff binaries shipped with Darwin are
known to have issues:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2008-02/msg00003.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2008-07/msg00005.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2008-09/msg00054.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-groff/2009-02/msg00003.html

Could you confirm?  Could you try with a fink or macports version, or a
self-compiled version?

Yaakov
Cygwin/X