Question about importing symbols

Timothy Normand Miller theosib at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:10:42 PST 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Timothy Normand Miller
<theosib at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's something interesting we just figured out.  If we do something
> like this, we get the unresolved symbol error:
>
> pScreen->CreateWindow = fbCreateWindow;
>
> However, if we CALL the function, we don't get the error.

Just taking a stab, we tried passing "fbCreateWindow" to
xf86LoaderRefSymLists, but no go.  Symbol unresolved.  But only if we
try to reference it as a function pointer.  It works fine as a call.

--
Timothy Normand Miller
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~millerti