xserver patch - Fix xf86CrtcSetModeTransform() to not skip transform processing with KMS

Defnet, Benjamin R benjamin.r.defnet at intel.com
Wed May 13 11:20:37 PDT 2009

If your only concern is modifying the set_mode_major API definition, then I can remove that part from my patch as that was really just cleanup.  All rendering would still be transformed.  If your concern is all rendering being transformed, we could always just add the transform as a parameter to set_mode_major and let the driver apply it if desired.  I'd be curious to see more details of what your patchset does to address this.  Would you be willing to email me a copy so that I can see if it addresses my needs?

Thanks!

Ben